The monkeys need all of us to help them since they are being used to help us. It is costly to ensure our retirees get the top-notch care they deserve. Some labs will attempt to fund for 1-3 years of care, but the monkeys need funding for life.
Please provide your crucial tax-deductible donation today by clicking on the secure Paypal link to the right. Please also consider selecting one of our direct sponsorship opportunities, below (transactions handled through Paypal). Thank you!
Primates Incorporated is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations are tax-deductible as charitable contributions.
Sponsor a Monkey
Choose (but don’t click on) a retiree or pair of retirees to sponsor and remember their names.
Click your preferred sponsorship level, below. This will take you to a secure Paypal checkout page. Once there, enter sponsorship amount and indicate if monthly donation, and billing info.
$12 a month or
$144 one-time donation
Receive a video of monkey or monkey pair eating fruit from the approved list
$25 a month or
$300 one-time donation
Receive two videos annually of monkey or monkey pair eating fruit from the approved fruit list
$50 a month or
$600 one-time donation
Receive a video of monkey or monkey pair receiving enrichment you choose from the approved enrichment list, and a video of monkey eating fruit from the approved list
$100 a month or
a $1,200 one-time donation
Receive a video of monkey or monkey pair receiving enrichment you choose from the approved enrichment list, a video of monkey eating fruit from the approved list, and your name is placed on the monkey building along with other generous supporters.
$200 or a month or
$2,400 one-time donation
Receive a video of monkey or monkey pair receiving enrichment you choose from the approved enrichment list, two fruit videos, and your name is placed on the monkey building along with other generous supporters.
$400 a month or
$4,800 one-time donation
Receive a video of monkey or monkey pair receiving enrichment you choose from the approved enrichment list, two videos of fruit from approved list, updates at least every three months on your monkeys’ progress and favorite activities at the sanctuary, and your name is placed on the monkey building along with other generous supporters.
Primates Incorporated Tshirts
Designs: Respect Your Elders (brown only), Do The Upright Thing (black only)
Shirt styles: Both organic cotton, made and printed in USA
To order: Email your chosen style, quantities, sizes, and shipping address to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll send a confirmation email with total cost and directions for how to make payment.
Leave Your Legacy
Please consider including Primates Incorporated in your estate planning since we plan to expand our operations to help 100 monkeys over the next twenty years. We will place a plaque on a tree honoring your legacy on the nature trail when we receive a contribution from your will or trust.
Nature Trail Tribute Bricks
Tributes are a great way to leave a legacy and support Primates Incorporated at the same time. Add your inscription to a brick on our nature trail or to our sanctuary building.
Two size options for bricks and locations to choose from:
• 4″ x 8″= $150 (3 lines maximum; 18 characters per line)
• 8″ x 8″= $250 (6 lines maximum; 18 characters per line)
• Sanctuary building (format yet to be determined)= $1,000
Select your choice below, then click the Paypal button, then fill out your inscription on the Payapl checkout page.
Volunteer With Us
The purpose of the Primates Incorporated volunteer program is to engage the local community in providing quality care to monkeys retiring from research facilities, pet monkey ownerships, and the entertainment industry. There are many options to achieve this, from grant editing to outdoor chores like gardening and landscaping. And sweating isn’t even mandatory!
View current opportunities, below.
Property Care Volunteer
Property care volunteers are great for individuals who enjoy landscaping, gardening, and general…
Off-site volunteer roles are perfect for individuals who are unable to make a regular time…
Administrative volunteers are also able to work off site, and assist the Executive Director in…
Animal Care Volunteer
Animal care volunteers have the opportunity to assist primate caregiving staff with animal care…
Items that we need:
- Gift Certificates, Gift Baskets, or Products (for our silent auctions we host at least twice annually)
- Enrichment: Timothy hay, birdseed, natural peanut butter, dried fruit, unsalted nuts, honey, durable chew toys, and felt blankets.
- Vegetation: bamboo plants, fig trees, and banana trees for indoor enclosures; raspberry and blackberry plants for perimeter of property; plants for our outdoor gardens such as lettuce, tomato, asparagus, and cucumbers; and prairie land plants to help maintain our 10-acre prairie land)
- Outdoor Needs: PVC pipes for benches – (1 or 1.25 inch diameter), horse fence panel 2”x4” mesh opening (5ft x 16 ft long) to construct walkways, culverts, boulders, treated lumber to create climbing structures, untreated lumber for raised garden beds, playground equipment, dirt for planting above-ground gardens, durable chain or sisal rope for hanging hammocks, carabiners for hanging chain, chainsaw for cutting branches, and gardening tools
- Sanctuary Supplies: Nitrile gloves, shoe covers, laundry detergent, straw for bedding (small square bales), Simple Green Cleaner, and dish soap
Please Mail Donations to:
PO Box 7384
Madison, WI 53707