The monkeys need all of us to help them since they are still currently being used to help us. It is costly to ensure our retirees get the top-notch care they deserve. Some labs will attempt to fund for 1-3 years of care, but the monkeys need funding for life.
Please provide your crucial tax-deductible donation today by clicking on the secure Paypal link to the right or by mailing your contribution to PO Box 7384 Madison, WI 53707. Thank you for your support!
Primates Incorporated is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations are tax-deductible as charitable contributions.
When you become a monthly donor with a gift of $12 per month or more, you become a member of River’s Club. River was one of the first monkeys at the sancturary and his playful personality warmed our hearts until his passing in Spring of 2020. We created River’s Club as a way to honor his legacy so that his spirit will always be part of our community.
Becoming a monthly donor is the best way to support the sanctuary because monthly donors provides stable, ongoing support we can count on to meet the daily needs of the monkeys. Monthly giving reduces administrative costs so more of your support goes directly to monkey care, and it’s convenient for you––your gift is automatically deducted from your credit card, and you can update or cancel your gift at any time!
As a member of River’s Club you receive 2 videos annually of a monkey eating fruit from the approved fruit list, a subscription to our monthly e-newsletter, and an opportunity to visit the Sanctuary and the memorial we have here for River.
1.Click the secure donate button/PayPal link to the right,
2.Choose the amount you would like to pay monthly,
3.Select the monthly giving option.
We’ll send a welcome email and ask if you have a preference for what pair of monkeys you would like to see. The PI retirees are listed below. Thanks so much for your support! The humans and staff greatly appreciate it!
More Ways to Support the Monkeys
Primates Incorporated Tshirts
Designs: Respect Your Elders (brown only), Do The Upright Thing (black only)
Shirt styles: Both organic cotton, made and printed in USA
To order: Email your chosen style, quantities, sizes, and shipping address to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll send a confirmation email with total cost and directions for how to make payment.
Leave Your Legacy
Please consider including Primates Incorporated in your estate planning since we plan to expand our operations to help 100 monkeys over the next twenty years. We will place a plaque on a tree honoring your legacy on the nature trail when we receive a contribution from your will or trust.
Nature Trail Tribute Bricks
Tributes are a great way to leave a legacy and support Primates Incorporated at the same time. Add your inscription to a brick on our nature trail or to our sanctuary building.
Two size options for bricks and locations to choose from:
• 4″ x 8″= $150 (3 lines maximum; 18 characters per line)
• 8″ x 8″= $250 (6 lines maximum; 18 characters per line)
• Sanctuary building (format yet to be determined)= $1,000
Select your choice below, then click the Paypal button, then fill out your inscription on the Payapl checkout page.
Volunteer With Us
The purpose of the Primates Incorporated volunteer program is to engage the local community in providing quality care to monkeys retiring from research facilities, pet monkey ownerships, and the entertainment industry. There are many options to achieve this, from grant editing to outdoor chores like gardening and landscaping. And sweating isn’t even mandatory!
View current opportunities, below.
Property Care Volunteer
Property care volunteers are great for individuals who enjoy landscaping, gardening, and general…
Off-site volunteer roles are perfect for individuals who are unable to make a regular time…
Administrative volunteers are also able to work off site, and assist the Executive Director in…
Animal Care Volunteer
Animal care volunteers have the opportunity to assist primate caregiving staff with animal care…
Items that we need:
- Gift Certificates, Gift Baskets, or Products (for our silent auctions we host at least twice annually)
- Enrichment: Timothy hay, birdseed, natural peanut butter, dried fruit, unsalted nuts, honey, durable chew toys, and felt blankets.
- Vegetation: bamboo plants, fig trees, and banana trees for indoor enclosures; raspberry and blackberry plants for perimeter of property; plants for our outdoor gardens such as lettuce, tomato, asparagus, and cucumbers; and prairie land plants to help maintain our 10-acre prairie land)
- Outdoor Needs: PVC pipes for benches – (1 or 1.25 inch diameter), horse fence panel 2”x4” mesh opening (5ft x 16 ft long) to construct walkways, culverts, boulders, treated lumber to create climbing structures, untreated lumber for raised garden beds, playground equipment, dirt for planting above-ground gardens, durable chain or sisal rope for hanging hammocks, carabiners for hanging chain, chainsaw for cutting branches, and gardening tools
- Sanctuary Supplies: Nitrile gloves, shoe covers, laundry detergent, straw for bedding (small square bales), Simple Green Cleaner, and dish soap
Please Mail Donations to:
PO Box 7384
Madison, WI 53707