Primates Incorporated is recruiting new board members!
Primates Incorporated’s mission is to improve the quality of life for monkeys from research facilities, private ownerships, and the entertainment industry by providing them with an enriching and spacious indoor/outdoor sanctuary near Westfield, Wisconsin.
It’s an exciting time at the sanctuary! Currently, we have 13 residents, but we are continually contacted to help more. We are about to break ground on our second building to house more monkeys.
We are looking for a few new board members to help us achieve our mission. We need members who have expertise that would benefit our organization, such as fundraising, marketing, construction, accounting, and Information Technology.
Board Member Responsibilities –
- Provide leadership in successfully accomplishing the mission and goals of Primates Incorporated.
- Attend monthly board meetings via Zoom.
- Establish and enforce operating and organizational policies.
- Become familiar with the organization’s programs and activities.
- Serve on committees as needed.
- Contribute to the organization each year.
- Actively assist in fundraising. For example, perform at least two of these annually: coordinate an event, attend an event, volunteer at benefits, volunteer at an outreach event.
- Serve as an information source and Primates Incorporated ambassador to the community.
If you are interested, please fill out the application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.